( For Factual sovereignty, Democracy, Socialistic, Secular, Social-Religious-Economic & Political Justice & Liberty, Equality, Fraternity )
NATIONAL COMMITTEE : Plot No. 185, 2nd Road, Sainik Vihar, RK Puram (Po), Secunderabad, Hyderabad Telangana India 500056,
email ; NDSPNP@gmail.com, Whatsapp Number 9948293679
Sub: Seeking your Membership, Support and Patronage to our NDSP to make its PR accountable to you, promote functional democracy, socialistic and secularism and to deliver social justice by the Constitution of India.
1. NDSP to implement the Constitution of India in its "Letter and Spirit".
2. NDSP MLAs, MPs, etc. will represent party after first preference majority vote in respective constituency.
3. Recall of MPs, MLAs, on account of their inaction, incapacity, corruption or fails to answer 3 consecutive General Body Meetings.
4. NDSP to have its Working Committee to address political agenda at each GP or Greater Municipal Ward, Mandal, District, State and National levels.
5. NDSP's PM / CM / Chairman ZPTC extra on rotation between Dalits and OBCs and Deputy PM / Dy CM / Vice Chairman ZP extra for Minorities .
6. NDSP for Reservation proportional to the population of respective community (including their women 40%, youth 30% ) in the Legislature / local Bodies. 7. NDSP to implement Social Justice to all Underprivileged and Women in Higher Judiciary.
8. NDSP for the redressal of the public grievances by the Executive in 30 days and interim relief by the Judiciary in 15 days.
9. Resolution of Court cases by Trail Court to Supreme Court in five years.
10. NDSP to give autonomy to Police and Policing accountable to the State.
11. NDSP to have Lok Pal at the national levels, Lok Ayuktha at the state level, Upa Lok Ayukta at District, Vigilance Officers, Public Grievance redress officers.
12. NDSP to implement Free and compulsory education to all from Age 1 to 18 with hostel facilities.
13. NDSP to reimburse the education fee to the Children of middle Classes peasants from Class I to Graduation.
14. NDSP to implement New health schemes including the provision of kits on post deliveries.
15. NDSP to implement House / plot / Flat to those who do not own their houses live as tenants on self finance schemes.
16. NDSP to implement Free Power, Water to the BPL families and 50% concessional power and water to middle classes families.
17. NDSP to modernization of all public institutions, schools, and hospitals with the best infrastructure.
18. NDSP to have Agricultural Development Board at Mandal or Block level to resolve farmers problems, MSP to buy all agricultural produce.
19. NDSP to provide Free tractor support and storage of agriculture produce in State go-downs to small and medium scale farmers.
20. NDSP to undertake new Irrigation projects to promote agriculture as a profitable profession.
21. NDSP to Waive off agricultural loans of small and medium-scale farmers and arrest suicides among the helpless farmers.
22. NDSP to provide Crop insurance and provide farmers welfare schemes to small and medium scale farmers.
23. NDSP to have Armed Forces Tribunals to address civil and criminal matters of servicemen/combatants and ex-servicemen matters.
24. NDSP to give out of turn allotment of residential flat/plot to all war widows, and homeless ex-serviceman, Policemen killed while serving the State. 25 NDSP to provide Self-employment loans for promotion of SSIs / Business ventures within 45 days, and State to be guarantor till such loan is recovered.
26. NDSP to have Professional Excellence Boards to encourage entreprenuers of SSIs. Medium Scale and Large Scale Industries.
27. NDSP to regularise contract employees with their respective seniority with the promotion.
28. NDSP to provide pecuniary benefits and given promotions to hard working public servants in honour of their good public service to the nation.
29. NDSP to provide fifty Bedded Hospital at Mandal/Block HQs & 10 Bedded Hospital at each PHC or Municipal Ward or Gram Panchayath.
30. NDSP to affiliate Community NGOs, Vidyarthi, Mahila, Veteran, Advocates, Doctors, Teachers, Employees, Federations etc.,
31. NDSP to have smaller States and Districts for faster development of the Districts, State, Nation and rural India.
32. NDSP to contain corruption will reform administration, Separate Quasi-Judicial services, powers from the Executive and set them accountable. 33. NDSP to repeal of all laws against the State, and the interests respective community constituents.
34. NDSP to make available of all essential commodities at the rational prices. 35. NDSP for Social Security Allowance to unemployed, pensions to Old aged, widows, single mother, orphans, Physically Handicapped.
36. NDSP to implement the principles of Secularism in letter and spirit, State to restrain from interference in the religious matters and vice verse.
37. NDSP to protect Girls and Women from all types of Social, Domestic and Institutional harassment.
38. NDSP to have reforms in the Executive, Legislature and the Judiciary with its Respective accountable Commission.
39. NDSP to give autonomy to the Defence, CBI, RBI, and all Govt crucial State agencies,
40. NDSP to make 4th Estate Accountable to the State to contain blackmailing or restrain their yellow media.
41. NDSP to have NRIs Protection & Welfare Boards in each State to address NRIs issues.
42. Capital Punishment to conspirators of Rape, Land Grabbing, Organised Crimes - Lynching, Hate Crimes, Human Trafficking. Among Other Objectives.
Register your, your family members, friends, neighbours names Online.
MA Mujeeb (Advocate. High Court, Farmer, Veteran & President Azad Hind Parishad & President All India Mohammedan Federation)
NATIONAL PRESIDENT & CHIEF PROMOTER
GB Yadav (Prez : All India OBCs Federation) CHAIRMAN 0F NDSP'S NATIONAL POLIT BUREAU
Mrs. Manjula Devi (Prez : Rashtriya Mahila Fedn & Adv SC) WORKING PRESIDENT - I
RT Naik (President : All India STs Federation) Working President II
MAH Saberi (Ex Army) & General Secretary : All India Veteran Federation) Secretary General
Jaspal Singh Rana ( National President : Rashtriya Karshak Parishad) NATIONAL TREASURER
....................................................TELANGANA STATE AD-HOC COMMITTEE....................................................
Office : Plot No. 187, 2nd Road, Sainik Vihar, RK Puram (Po), Secunderabad Telangana State, India 500056
email: email@example.com, Whatsapp Number 9948293679
Captain BSN Reddy ( Retd)
( President Rastriya Karshaka Parishad TS )
PRESIDENT, NDSP- TELANGANA STATE COMMITTEE
Md. Raheal Ahmed, (Adv & Prez : All India Mohammedan Federation-TS Chapter)
CHAIRMAN ; NDSP TS WORKING COMMITTEE
Advocate RP Raju
(President : TS Chapters's All India OBC Federation)
NDSP - WORKING PRESIDENT-I
Mrs Jyothi, (Advocate, High Court )
(President - All India Mahila Federation-TS Chapter)
NDSP-WORKING PRESIDENT II
GVK Rao ( Ex-Navy)
(President, All India Veterans Federation TS Chapter),
NDSP TS - General Secretary
(President, All India STs Federation TS Chapter )
NDSP TS - Secretary
G. Venkatesh (General Secretary - All India OBC Federation TS Chapter)
NDSP TS Treasurer